Hey everyone! So today’s topic is like “books that make me hungry” and I just feel like that’s an awkward wording? Maybe that’s just me. Hunger is not normally a feeling I associate with books. Unless you count my insatiable hunger for more books to read, but that’s not connected to my stomach.
ANYWAY, I decided to focus on yummy looking covers specifically rather than books about restaurants or anything. Unfortunately, I seem to have a very specific type of book that I read, so this was incredibly challenging. Like, I could do a list twice over of people with blood on them on the cover. I could do a list of covers that include a guitar. But apparently I just don’t read books with food on the cover very often.
As a special treat to you, each of these is also accompanied by my increasingly desperate thoughts as I created this list. Enjoy. Er…bon appetit?
Top Ten Delicious Covers
1. The Sweetest Thing by Christina Mandelski
2. Save the Date by Morgan Matson
3. Delicious by Shayla Black
4. Hot Cocoa Hearts by Suzanne Nelson
5. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
6. Devilish by Maureen Johnson
7. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
8. Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
9. Coffeehouse Angel by Suzanne Selfors
10. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer