*cough* Um…I don’t really know how to say this but uh…I don’t like this topic this week (Top Ten Book Covers With Fall Vibes). I just…don’t. And I know that’s pretty typical for me, but normally I say something snarky and twist it into something new and interesting and we all carry on.
But I got nothing.
Well, ok, maybe that’s not completely true. I’m currently thinking as I type this (I’m a very stream-of-consciousness writer, if you haven’t picked up on that yet) and I think I’ve got an idea in mind. What the heck. Life’s short. Let’s do it.
Top Ten Book Covers With Spooky Vibes
(What? I never said it was original….Also, I’ll try to leave out the ones I used for the bloody covers a few weeks back.)
1. The King of Crows (The Diviners, #4) by Libba Bray
2. The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett
3. S.T.A.G.S. by M.A. Bennett
4. Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2) by Kerri Maniscalco
5. The Tombs by Deborah Schaumberg
6. Bad Girls Don’t Die by Katie Alender
7. The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
8. City of Ghosts by Victoria Schwab
9. The Wood by Chelsea Bobulski
10. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare